Cultural Insights Training is an online learning platform offering a wide range of exciting and intellectually stimulating courses.
Cultural Insights Training is owned by Asian Law Group Pty Ltd (ABN 49 087 (“We”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are required to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). The APPs regulate the manner in which personal information is handled.
We are also required to comply with more specific privacy legislation in some circumstances, such as applicable State and Territory health privacy legislation, the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) and the Do Not Call Register Act 2006 (Cth).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.culturalinsightstraining.com.au or www.culturalinsightstraining.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means as required by the Privacy Act. We will also collect personal information directly from you where this is reasonable and practicable.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.culturalinsightstraining.com (“our site”) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a promotion or survey, complete an online course and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal and/or professional description.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources such as sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers and search information providers.
The term cookies describes small pieces of data sent from websites to your browser. They’re commonly used for technical reasons like web analytics. We use Google Analytics, a Google, Inc. tool, to perform our web analytics.
- Web analytics to gather demographic and other anonymous data for the purpose of web optimization and other analysis.
- “Lead auditing” to ensure accuracy, pertinent and validity of information submitted by users.
You can remove cookies through your browser at any time. You may have to do this per use and not on a one-time basis.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Asian Law Group Pty Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
This online service is hosted in Australia.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. The steps we take to secure the personal information we hold include ICT security (such as encryption, firewalls, anti-virus software and login and password protection), secure office access, personnel security and training and workplace policies.
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. If you are concerned about sending your information over the internet, you can contact us by telephone or post (for details see below).
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You can request access to the personal information that we hold about you and request corrections by contacting us (see below).
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal information, please contact us. We will endeavour in the first instance to deal with your complaint and take any steps necessary to resolve the matter within a week.
Asian Law Group Pty Ltd
Mail: PO Box xxx, Reservoir VIC 3xxx
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : +61 422 192 951